The baseboard is a decorative cover plate located on the lower front of the unit, underneath the door. If damaged, the baseboard is easily replaceable.
NOTE: Empty contents of unit and disconnect from power source before attempting any repairs.
- Phillips Screwdriver - Flat Tip Screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the Baseboard
- Turn the unit upside-down
- Remove the two Phillips head screws that secure the baseboard to the bottom of the unit
- Unlatch the two snap latches with a flat tip screwdriver
NOTE: After unlatching one side, lift up on the baseboard to keep it from falling back into the locked position
- Lift the baseboard up towards you and pull away from the unit
Step 2: Install the new Baseboard
- Line the 4 guides up into the slots making sure the wiring harness fits between the two guides in the center
- Slide the baseboard into the slots and slide the baseboard down into the snap latches.
- Install the two screws securing the baseboard to the bottom of the unit.
- Return unit to an upright position.
For additional service procedures, please locate the DWP62 Series Service Manual located within the following article: EdgeStar Dishwasher Service Documents