Specific instructions for setting up your EdgeStar or Koldfront dishwasher can be found in the user manual that was packaged with your unit. Please refer to the manual for your specific model number for the complete setup and operating instructions. For general setup instructions please review the information below.
The EdgeStar countertop dishwasher is designed to be connected to your kitchen faucet. The adapter will only fit standard 7/8" diameter faucets. Your dishwasher comes equipped with a Faucet Adapter, Quick Connect, Drain hose, and Inlet hose. The faucet adapter must be installed on the faucet before you can connect the dishwasher. The parts and setup instructions are located inside of the dishwasher when it is shipped from the factory.
See below for written setup instructions:
- Screw the faucet adapter onto (or into) the faucet tap. Check for leaks (use Teflon or plumbers tape to eliminate any leaks if necessary).
- Connect the six-sided connection of the drain hose to the drain port connection on the back of the dishwasher cabinet.
- Connect the star-shaped connection of the inlet hose to the inlet port on the back of the dishwasher cabinet. Do not over-tighten.
- Connect the circular connection of the drain hose onto the longer (bottom) male connection on the faucet adapter.
- Connect the circular connection of the inlet hose onto the shorter (top) male connection on the faucet adapter.
- Attach the faucet adapter onto the Quick Connect, by pulling down the outer locking collar on the Faucet adapter, while push the quick connect assembly upward onto the Quick connect.
Please watch the below video for setup and operating instructions:
Please watch the below demonstration video: