If your washing machine is located in the room where it can get frozen easily, please always remember to drain the remaining water inside drain pipe and inlet pipe thoroughly. Remove the remaining water in the inlet pipe and drain pump.
If unit experiences a freeze when water has not been preventatively drained, please follow the below instructions.
- Disconnect the power supply for the washing machine.
- Wash the supply valve / supply tap with warm water to loosen inlet pipe.
- Remove supply lines / inlet pipes and immerse in warm water to thaw.
- Pour warm water into washing drum and wait for 10 minutes.
- Reconnect supply lines / inlet pipes to the supply valve and check whether inlet and outlet are working normally.